Spotify and SoundCloud are two of the world’s biggest music streaming platforms. They are utilized by millions of people throughout the world. Spotify is more widely used due to its certain features that are superior to SoundCloud.
There are many artists present on both platforms. World-known singers, as well as new artists, create content on them which includes music as well as podcasts. You get followers on the basis of whether the people like your content or not. Some people even buy Spotify plays & followers so that their songs get more listens. However, many people still consider that Spotify is a better application than SoundCloud due to the following reasons.
Reasons that make Spotify better than SoundCloud
There are certain prominent reasons that make Spotify a lot better for the listeners and well as music artists. 7 of these main reasons are discussed below:
- Spotify houses the biggest music tycoons from all over the world. They have their original accounts on it which are followed by people. However, SoundCloud although has big artists but the amount compared to Spotify is very limited so people prefer not to use it over Spotify.
- Spotify has tons of original music. The artists launch their newly launched albums, songs and podcasts on Spotify first and for the premium users they can even get early access to newer songs which is a feature that is not present in SoundCloud as it lacks the major celebrity profiles.
- Spotify is a lot easier to use than SoundCloud. The latter generally has all the songs that you want to listen to but their original versions are hard to find. It has mostly got remixes, covers and other versions of the original songs. Therefore there’s no ease of access. In Spotify, you can just for the song that you want to listen to and you are taken straight to the original version.
- The algorithms and the way Spotify works for the users is way smarter than SoundCloud. Although both study the types of songs the user listens to and offer personalized songs according to that. But the way Spotify does it is better. It not only suggests similar songs but makes time capsules and different weekly playlists for you to listen to.
- The audio quality on Spotify is a lot better than what you get on SoundCloud. In fact if you want extreme high quality songs on SoundCloud you need the premium version which is not the case on Spotify.
- Another plus point for Spotify is its brand value. The recognition Spotify has as compared to SoundCloud is off the charts. The marketing and ads and everything revenue related is very much higher and better on Spotify.
- The playlists and songs available on Spotify are better than that on SoundCloud. You cannot find high quality podcast channels on SoundCloud, whereas Spotify houses the biggest of channels and artists.
What is IELTS and How to Prepare for it in 2021?
Do you want to go abroad for your future studies? You want to have your bachelors or masters degree from somewhere outside your country. You want to go abroad for your future studies so that you can have a bright future and a better chance of getting the dream job you have always wanted.
To study abroad you have to give an English language test. There are many tests for those who want to go abroad for their future studies and IELTS is the best one for you.
What is IELTS?
IELTS stands for The International English Language Test (IELTS). It is designed to help us to study, work or shift to some place where the native language is English. Some of these countries include Australia, USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand etc.
It is one of most popular English language tests in the world. The British council, IDP, IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English, together own it.
Why is IELTS Important to take?
If you are looking to live, work or study in some country whose native language is English then it is important that you must demonstrate your high ability to speak, listen and understand English. Being able to communicate in the native language of a country comes with many benefits.
How Can You Prepare for IELTS in 2021?
The key feature of the test is that it is divided into sections. If a student fails, they can easily locate where the mistake is and where improvement is needed.
To apply you must know the test date and apply before the deadline. Before appearing in the exam, every student must know the format of the exam.
If you do not know the phases, then it might be difficult for you to pass the exam.
There are two types of IELTS tests. They are:
- IELTS Academic
- IELTS General
Both of these types of tests are graded in the same way. The IELTS test dates for both the types vary every year.
The four sections of the test are:
Tips to Prepare for your Exam
You should take a diagnostic test to check on which level you are at. This will help you know which level you are and how much time you need to prepare fully.
Almost 6-8 weeks are required and are enough to prepare you for the exam.
If you are not that good at English then you will need more time, almost 3-4 months.
You can also study at home but you will also need coaching classes for your success. One month is enough to study and prepare for IELTS. All you have to do is plan for your exam.
- You can watch videos on how to approach IELTS questions
- You should solve at least one practice test on regular basis
- If you have good English skills then you should focus on your listening skills
- You should practice your vocabulary daily
- Study effectively
- You should be realistic on your goals
- You should look out for your mistakes
- You should practice in front of the mirror daily
- You should keep a strict time and write a essay in the limited time
- You should write more often, as through with writing one learns new words and grammatical usage
To prepare for IELTS in 2021 you need to give equal attention to all the sections of the exam. To have success and pass the exam you must be prepared. It is important that you read and solve all the past papers and the sample papers as well to succeed.